Noose

I'll wrap that noose around my neck
Nice and tight
Is this the end
I sit here in my dark room
Thinking how much more I can handle
My emotions hit the floor
Heart completely stopped
My heart was filled with joy for a change this year
Then I get a email saying
The other day
I was jogging and I found someone
It hit me hard
It hit me fast
I look around my room with
The noose around my neck
Standing on this ladder
Going deeper in thought
How could I actually believe
That she was the one for me
I guess it was all lies
She was pleading
That she didn't mean for it to happen
And yet
What happens
She let it happend
More I think about it
My legs start to tremble
Thoughts drift to when
She said
You are welcome to come here
Can't wait to have you come
Enjoy the night with you babe
I stand her looking out the window
Finally I decide to
.....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My workout and progress

Strength, unity