My Mexican Queen
I would make you my queen
Although I do not have
All the riches
In the world
I only have one thing to offer you
That is my heart
For my Queen
She deserves the best
A hug
For when you are down
A kiss
For when you are lonely
A Hug and a Kiss
For when you feel like your alone in this world
I would hold your hand
Through the darkness
I would take my shirt off
So you can walk over a puddle
You are my Mexican Queen
I would bring you breakfast in bed
When you are sick
I would make you lunch in bed
Just so you can relax
And enjoy the day
I would make you dinner
So in the end
You can show me
Your beautiful smile
And I will ask you
Do you want me
As your dessert
Again
All this
Because you are my Mexican Queen
Diana
I you are the most beautiful rose
In the bed of roses
I can tell that after Tuesday
You are the brightest star
In my life
That when the nights get dark and cold
Your the star that lights the night skies
We only have a short time here
I know that
When you leave
I will miss a friend like you
I just want to ask you one thing
Would you like to be my Mexican Queen?
So beautifully written! What an amazing post. A must try!
ReplyDelete