Falling in love is the most scariest thing in the world. One minute you're in love and the next, you're not in love. Sometimes we take things for granted about someone. We don't realize how special they are until they are gone.
My workout and progress
I can honestly say that my constant working out has paid off. I went from being 190lbs in January 2011 to 172lbs during the summer and as of now December 17,2011 I am now a little leaner at 186lbs. I have seen intense gains compared to January. I feel my muscles are in better condition then before. My arms seem bigger then ever and over all strength has been dramatically increased. So far I am only taking Cytopro for my protein at 255grams a day. I take cytopro at 2 scoops pre-workouts in the morning. Then three hours after I have my meal, I take Kronick Pump half and hour before my workout. Then after 2-3 hours of working out, I have a small dinner and take my next two scoops of cytopro. When January comes around I will be upping my supplements and workouts altogether to get more mass. Here is the list of Supplements I will begin to take along with a adjusted diet: NO2 (BSN), Alk1500 Creatine, BCAA's Amino's, Glutamine, Multi-vitamins, Probiotics digestion, CQ10, Vitamin B-12 ...
Comments
Post a Comment