Lovin You
How can it be
Will this relationship
Turn to really be you and me
For eternity?
The more we talk
The more I like it
I know we talked for only
Two weeks
Two weeks
But sometimes my feelings
And emotions take over
I want to share more with you
And I am sure
In due time
In due time
We will be able to share more
On a more intimate level
I feel that I can wait
I don't mind seeing
What the future holds for us
I know we are on the down low
And no one has to know
But I know that
Last night
I had to share who you are
With my friends
My heart skipped a beat
Right when you said you would kiss me
I thought to myself
I get to kiss you
After wondering what it would
Be like to feel your warm lips
Pressed up against mines
I would wait to see
After all I described above
Lovin you is all I am thinking of!
Comments
Post a Comment