Keep the dream alive
The risk of losing you
Will leave a emptiness in my heart
My pain is so great
It is at times not easy to hide
We often strive to be the best
At what we do
With that being said
I strive to be a better person
I would never hurt you
You ran out of my life for a bit
This morning
I will not risk that again
If losing you means that I will never get to talk to you
The most wonderful person I have ever met
Then I would rather leave this world
We both have issues in this world
Those issues have a reason
The reason is it will make us
A stronger
Better Person
It does come with pain
The tribulations that all must go through
To achieve our dreams
We shall work together
And together we can
Achieve the impossible
Don't let the dream of us
Die
Keep up all hope up
NEVER GIVE UP!
Comments
Post a Comment