Restaurant Review: Formaggio Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii

On Wednesday December 23, 2009 my friends and I went to Formaggios Kailua. The parking is pretty horrendous to say the least. If you go there, make sure you leave early or you'll find yourself walking pretty far. The service was pretty bad. If you order wine, make sure you keep a eye on your glass or the waiter/waitress will take your glass causing a hastle to ask for another glass. If you sit on the tables in the middle of the room, you will most likely find yourself flagging down the waiter/waitress because they don't seem to walk in between to check on people in the middle. Even if you're sitting to the outside of the table you seem to be invisible as I found myself flagging people down to get some service. For the night on my end of the table, we had lobster rigatoni. The lobster seemed to be frozen lobster. It didn't have that freshness to it although it's probably just me. The Calamari was awesome. The dishes were well presented and beautifully prepared. I guess overall the food and service was okay. The wine is great but thats just about it.

I would give it a,

2/5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My workout and progress

Strength, unity