The rain
The rain is falling
Like the tears from my eyes
My heart is broken in two
It is a pain that I can't deny
Broken promises
Is like having your dreams not come true
Is it worth being tortured by you
Why do I continue you stay
The thought has always crossed my mind
Is it the fear of being alone for the Holidays
Or is it the fact that my heart misses being held by someone
Who although I have no feeling for
Feels so good to just be held by someone
Is it the fact that I will never find someone like you
I sit by the window and watch the lightening strike a tree and split it
From watching the moment of impact
Is how I feel my heart is everytime I get close to someone
The break it
The rain I see bring me pain
The heart I have will have to be shelterd from the rain
Like the tears from my eyes
My heart is broken in two
It is a pain that I can't deny
Broken promises
Is like having your dreams not come true
Is it worth being tortured by you
Why do I continue you stay
The thought has always crossed my mind
Is it the fear of being alone for the Holidays
Or is it the fact that my heart misses being held by someone
Who although I have no feeling for
Feels so good to just be held by someone
Is it the fact that I will never find someone like you
I sit by the window and watch the lightening strike a tree and split it
From watching the moment of impact
Is how I feel my heart is everytime I get close to someone
The break it
The rain I see bring me pain
The heart I have will have to be shelterd from the rain
So beautifully written! What an amazing blog post. A must try!
ReplyDelete