The time has come

My mind is running one hundred miles per hour again

Nothing to lose and everything to gain

You called me babe

I was in shock when you said that

Then you call me up one night

Tell me you feel uncomfortable me calling you that

You called me that first

My I show you the text you sent me

Don't try to pull shit on me

I've been there and no about to tolerate that

Don't come crying to me if something goes wrong down the line

I don't want to be the one you come crying to

Stop lying to yourself

You fuck with peoples emotions

Right when they feel the high's of being in love

You cut it down and watch it fall

Enjoying the pure site of the hurt that you put people through

Sometimes people like you are what makes so much anger in the world

If you don't like what I say

Then take my size 10 shoes and shove it up

Your pussy that has Chlamydia and let my shoes get it

Good thing I had wasn't horny and fucked you

I have a feeling you wouldn't have said anything till after

I'm fuckin smarter then you by all accounts

I feel more famous that you when I say that I keep it in my pants

Fuck the feelings I had for you

Telling me you wanted to take things slow

Then to only find out your true intentions

Don't think about even calling me

I would rather live the life I have now before I met you

I don't need this bullshit

You wondered why you had your parents not trusting you

You just messed with the wrong guy

The with the lies you told me

The time has come to cut ties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My workout and progress

Strength, unity