Using loved ones

As I sit in a dark corner
I look around into the darkness of the night
With just one light that is on me
My eyes start to glow red
Red with anger
Red with betrayal
The thought of those
Who said they would be there
For my family
And never once showed up
Not even for the Holidays
Do you think I am fuckin stupid
Do you think I give a shit about my SO CALLED FAMILY
They can basically go fuck themselves
They only show up when they want money
Because my grandmother is a sweetlady
She gives in
And it pisses me the fuck off that
So called family would treat her like that
As I continue to sit in the corner of this dark alley
Lights flash all around me
Red and white
Blue and white
As I stand up and walk towards the street light at the end of the alley
The lights hit my hand and I look down
As the rain slowly pours down on to my empty soul
I look down with rain dripping down my hair
I see my hands covered in a dark crimson red
Could it be??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My workout and progress

Strength, unity