Blown up
Pullin things like a hat trick in hockey
Mysteriously one thing sets me off
My eyes burn red
Anger burns deep inside
Suppressed anger
Fear itself can even hide
Pull my fist out and I start swinging
Try to talk shit little fucker
I'll knock your teeth out
Don't try to act like your the shit
I'll pull your intestines out your ass
That way the shit stops spewing
All you'll see is blood dripping
My anger rages on
You'll see the pain
I'll inflict on you when I start firing my fist
You said you used to go to peoples houses
And beat people up with a bat
I'll tell you this much
You dumb son of a bitch
Come to my house
And I'll show you what pain and suffering is all about
I don't need no fuckin baseball bat
All I need is my anger
And I'll break your god damn legs off
You don't deserve to work
Where we work
Where we work
Your pretty damn stupid
Fuck you asshole
That girl that you called is a chick
At the time was a eighth grader
I should fuckin kick your retarded ass
How the fuck your going to lie
To my friends that
One time that I didn't call you
One time that I didn't call you
And tell you our friend
Was playing at battle of the bands
You lied and told our friends
I didn't call you when I did
How the fuck are you going to lie
My mind is raging in anger
How the fuck are you going to tell
A kid how to punch and tell them
You licked the guy
Your such a dumb ass
I should fuckin throw gloves on you
Lets take it to the ring in a MMA style event
Fuck you
I'll take your hair and cut it
Then you can fuckin cry all you like
Don't ever lie to my friends!!
Comments
Post a Comment