Never Let You Fall
For all the things
That might go wrong
In your life
There will always
Be a light at the end
Of that tunnel
As the hand of God
Reaches out for you
To carry you
In the most
Trying times
There are people that
Appreciate a wonderful
Person like yourself
People like me
Your boyfriend
Who enjoys what you have to offer
You shouldn't be crying
You should be smiling every
Chance you get
Life is too short
To live
I know that
This is just words
But these are
Words that come
From someone
Who cares about you
More than you can
Ever imagine
I really want to be
The man that lifts your spirits
When you are down
When you cry
I will be there
To wipe the tears away
With a single kiss
To your lips
Will my arms be comforting enough
To shield you from the past?
Will my love be enough
To look into the future
I believe the future burns bright
For the both of us
I know that this might sound corny
But I want you enough that even if it takes
Five years like you said
I might wait that long
For you
Time will finally be on my side
You have made me feel the love
I thought I would never feel again
Unlike you husband
I would never do those things to you
I might now make enough money
Not sure if that is that is
Something that might come into play
But I can offer you my heart
I know I got a part of your heart
In my hands
But if you give me the chance
I won't let it break
Nor will I ever let you fall!
Comments
Post a Comment