I used to look at you as a friend
I looked at you as a friend
Someone I could confide in
Little did I know
You were a washed out hoe
You have nothing better in life
Then to run your mouth
And talk shit behind peoples back
Thats all you could ever do
By the way
Who the fuck does your hair do?
You act like a rocker
But in reality
Your rockin the cradle
To the tunes that are unheard of
You tell me life is unfair
Reality check bitch
Its the same everywhere
You tell me you ain't got a check for ten weeks
Guess what?
A million other people didn't get one too
Why do you focus on others
Did you ever look yourself in the mirror?
Your sayin how fucked up people are
Your pretty fucked up too
I tell it to you straight as it is
I don't hide behind no ones back
If you think of covering my face again
I just might not hold back
I am a man made of respect
But from you
Your the polar opposite
I can think about things and names
Maybe even a place or two
Where you kept talkin your shit
And I believed it too
To figure out it was all lies
Makes me wonder
What lies behind those eyes
Is it attention that you want
Well bitch
It's attention you'll receive
Your saying people are mad at me
Then why are people still talkin to me
I a guy that runs on pure adrenaline
I don't need alcohol like you do
Don't need Patron to get this party started
Cause when it's on
It's on
Check your granny panties
Cause my style is unique
The poems that I write are really hardcore
Just like the way I speak
I'll tell you once
I'll tell you twice
Don't pretend to be nice
Cause your nappy ass hair is full of lice
You might think your getting away
From talkin your shit
Here's some toilet paper
Go wipe your lips!
Comments
Post a Comment